My Alto TS115A 800w Speaker is overheating due to the back fan not working, where can i order a new fan to replace?

Speakers are over heating due to no air flow, Where can i find the parts or place to repair such issue
2 people have
this question
+1
  • Hello Cameron,

Thanks for the post. I'd like to help! First, keep in mind that the fan only operates as needed to control the internal temperature of the amplifier. There are component tolerances which cause small variations from unit to unit. It is normal for a unit at room temperature to have the fan spin slowly, or not at all, or to stop and start. It is normal for this to vary slightly from unit to unit. It has no impact on the performance of the product.

Are you sure you're not over powering your speaker? I recommend keeping your gain on your speaker at around 12 o'clock then adjust your mixer volume accordingly.

If your speaker needs repair, Warranty and non-warranty claims are not handled here on the forum but I can point you in the right direction to help you out! Here are a couple of options that you could choose from:

• Submit a Warranty Claim or Service Inquiry with our Technical Support team by logging onto www.altoproaudio.com/support. Select Warranty Claim or Service Inquiry from the drop down menu.

or

• For quicker support, call your nearest Support Office or International Distributor. If you’re going with your International Distributor, simply select your country to contact them.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• The fan in my TS115A isn't spinning either and the speaker was overheated. I just took apart the amplifier and tested the fan (12VDC, 8x8x1,5 cm) which was working just fine. I suppose it's regulated as mentioned above but it should start at some point atleast.
    As many people have got problems with this I reckon that there's some problem with the fan regulation part in the amplifier. I just wish Alto could confirm this and maybe come with directions besides where to find a service center.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• My fan runs (fine) - just very noisy - I need a new fan and can't find one as they are uniquely small in depth - 15mm average old computer has multiple fans the same diametre but only 25mm deep
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated