I’m confused/frustrated/annoyed

Alto ts215 HF Driver

Here goes,
About 3 months ago I purchased 6 active ts215's yesterday I notice that 2 out of the 6 sound muffled /unclear It sounds like the tweeter (HF Driver) has blown or not working.
Are these easy to replace and how likely is it that this is the problem?
Will this void any warranty?
Why is this happening?
The volume control is never set above half way and they have only been used 5-6 times, the reason I'm thinking of sorting this myself is it will cost me more to ship back to where I brought them from than I would to buy 2 new HF Drivers which are about £20 each.
Will this keep happening if so I'm getting rid now and buying an alternative brand.
Thoughts pls
1 person has
this question
+1
  • This reply was removed on 2016-10-12.
    see the change log
  • Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your TS215s.

It sounds like your product may need to be serviced.  Warranty and non-warranty claims are not handled here on the forum but I can point you in the right direction. Here are a couple of options that you could choose from:

• Submit a Warranty or Service inquiry with our Technical Support team by logging onto the Alto Pro Audio Support Page.  Select Warranty or Service Inquiry from the drop-down menu.

or

I hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any additional questions.  
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Hello,

We've put together an excellent guide that will walk you through how to properly gainstage and configure your TS212 and TS215 for the best output. You can check this out below:

• (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated